Steven Miller Scholarship at SMU Singapore for International Student 2022
However, the Singapore are now offering free scholarship for Singapore and International student for free. It is now available online for you to apply for freely for any student, both Undergraduate and Postgraduate. The Steven Miller Scholarship at Singapore Management University Singapore for International Student to Study in Singapore 2021 accept student above 18 years. From Asia, UK, USA, Canada, Uganda, Africa and other overseas country.
Meanwhile, on this page we are going to teach you how to be eligible, acceptable, register for the Singapore free scholarship and studentship. and step to follow before applying for the Steven Miller Scholarship at Singapore Management University Singapore for International Student to Study in Singapore 2021. And also guide you to the deadline date.
Steven Miller Scholarship at Singapore Detail
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Monthly stipend and tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- Application Deadline: 19 March 2022
- The award can be taken in Singapore
The Steven Miller University was established in 2000. Singapore Management University offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and professional degree plan in a very flexible mode for the universal scholars.
At Singapore Management University, students will acquire both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area. The university provides networking, job opportunities and educational materials on curation, assessments, advocacy and more for the students. This university have been in existence since 2000. They start offering free studentship to scholars since 2002, for any student from any country.
The Singapore have come again in 2021 with best scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate student from any international country. They accept student that are above 18 years to apply for the scholarship.
For a candidate to register and apply for this studentship, first you have to be an undergraduate or postgraduate scholar for you to be acceptable and eligible to apply for this scholarship.
There are some steps, criteria and requirement you need to adhere to before applying they are listed below.
Eligible Countries: Domestic, universal and international students can apply for this application .
Allowable Course or Subjects: The studentship will be award in any Undergraduate and postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Acceptable Criteria: The grant is open to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Scholars must be full-time Singapore Management University BSc (IS) undergraduates of any nationality
- Aspirants must have outstanding academic results
- Candidate must have good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Scholars must be above 18 before trying to apply for this scholarship
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan
- Aspirant must be fluently in English language for registering for this studentship
- subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Candidate must have all academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirements: Applicants should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
- Benefits: The study award will grant an educational fund to the deserving candidates.
For more detail and information, Please visit the Official Webpage Now