The Netherlands Nuffic Mena Scholarship Program | Nuffic Mena Integrating Countries Together
I guess this is your first time of hearing about the Nuffic Mena Scholarship Program taking place at Netherlands. In this post I will give you more details about this scholarship program and tell you more of their benefits as well.
Therefore, getting down to business, the Nuffic Mena scholarship mostly offers short courses to professionals to study. All studies are done in Netherlands. Check here to apply
I know some people will be wondering what the initials of the scholarship I am presenting to you stands for. The (MENA) scholarship: Middle East and North Africa Scholarship. That is what it stands for.
The programme is for short courses as earlier written and fully funded by the dutch ministry of foreign affairs.
NOTE: The scholarship deadline is on October 13th 2020. so if you are interested, then you should be getting ready and already made sure that all your documents are with you.
Mena Scholarship Short Courses in These Various Fields of Study
- Natural sciences and Computer sciences
- Management and Accounting
- Agriculture and Environment
- Social sciences
- Communication and Arts
- Law Public Administration
- Public order and Safety
Basic Aim of the Netherlands Nuffic Mena Scholarship
There are lots of things we ought to learn about these scholarship which I will tell you that is very good to scholars. Many benefits are there to gain as you secure the scholarship.
So let’s hit the road with the various aims and targets of these Netherlands scholarship.
Firstly, the basic aim of the mena scholarship is to assist in capacity building. This can be on check within various organizations by enabling employees to take part in the short courses in Netherlands.
Also, it aims or fosters a strong relation between the participating countries and the Netherlands building a sustainable network.
However, before you are allowed to apply and participate in these short course, it must be nominated by the employer.
Furthermore, the need for these training must be demonstrated and shown as well within the content of the organization.
Finally, the scholarship is competitive and selection to the professionals is not easy. The professionals or change makers are the ones that will in turn bring in the newly acquired skills and knowledge to the organization after undergoing such courses.
About 50% of the females come out for this scholarship program, but hey that should not stop you from applying.
Professionals are allowed and accepted from either of these countries below:
Selection Process: if your Application is Nominated by a Dutch Institution
There are some that got nominated by their organization while some are done by the dutch institution, so if yours is nominated by the dutch institution then:
- Netherlands embassy checks your application on arrival,under eligibility criteria, they will access it base on the embassy country areas.
- The dutch institution will first submit a request to nuffic and request that funding is on check on the eligible application.
- Just know that it is the eligible application that will be considered for further access. If there is application that do not meet up then it will be rejected.
- Scholarship are equally given and shared to all participating countries.
4 Basic Ways to Apply for the Mena Scholarship when You know you are Eligible
Follow these simple steps for the scholarship:
- Select a course on the mena scholarship courses list.
- Contact the dutch institution offering the course for information on: courses, application deadline,procedures, application forms and documents you need.
- Prepare and get ready your documents for applying.
- finally, submit through online application using the dutch institution.
Eligibility Criteria for The Netherlands Nuffic Mena Scholarship
- Firstly, applicant must be living and working in their country of citizenship by the time of application.
- Applicant’s employer’s statement must comply with the Nuffic format and arrangement.
- Scholars are professionals who are nationals. They should be living and working in either Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria , Tunisia
- To be eligible you must be a professional and citizen of one of the countries on the Mena country list.
- Applicants must posses an official and valid passport that is valid at least 3 months after the date of submission
- one must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country.
- Finally, all applicants must be 45 years of age or younger at the time of the grant submission.
Do more: W e have other list of available Scholarships which you can Apply for and today we will be giving you the best of its Kind.