Industrial Dual Sim 4G Router for Substation Remote Control
May I tell you what extent of Industrial Dual Sim 4G Router which Sustains best Remote Control in Wireless Network services Tech update today…
Industrial Dual Sim 4G Router
Are you still online with me as there is numerous Unique Feature of Industrial 4G Dual Sim Router, can this be all? … No, but before we move on via Industrial Dual Sim 4G Router remote controller review, Here come the New embedded features of 4G Dual Sim Router…
New Features of Industrial Dual Sim 4G Router
- Industrial brand LTE Wireless Module
- Supports Packet Switched Data
- 100 Downlink, 50 Mbps Uplink
- Wide Range Input voltage range from 5 to 32 VDC
5×10/100Mbps Ethernet Connectivity
- 3x Digital Inputs/Outputs
- 4 x SMA Antenna (Main and Diversity)
- Dual-SIM redundancy
- Robust metal enclosure with flexible mounting options
- 8 x LEDs and x RS232
- Periodic Reset
- 5 x Configurable Ethernet ports (5xLAN+1x WAN backup)
- GPS, WiFi, TDD LTE 4G
Here we continue from where we stopped on the 4G LTE Tech Update as it is very nice that you should understand what you wish or need to Optaine before buying them…
Meanwhile, with multiple connectivity options, the WL-R520L-d on a tag to R520 series router is a rugged, fast and safer router suitable for a diverse range of industrial M2M applications. This can’t be all…
What is 4G Connectivity?…
4G connectivity is a kind of connection which can have up to ten times faster internet connections over the air same time. This 4G Router is an essential tool for your wireless requirements.
The WL-R520L-d Unique features | Industrial 4G Dual Sim Router
This versatile router can provide solutions for a wide range of industrial applications including video streaming, vehicle telemetry, monitoring, broadcast, and many More.
Dual-SIM capabilities very fine
Best Ethernet ports
Has advanced redundancy functionality.
R520 router is an adaptable, multi-purpose device for all your data needs.
Hope you have seen it all as being reviewed for a better choice of What Best router remote affordable and will provide all you need, may you allow me to mention Industrial 4G Dual Sim Router Remote controller does it all.
5 benefits of using a 4G router
4G, introduced in 2012, allows for the same thing as 3G but is significantly faster. And 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) is faster still, with theoretical download speeds of 150Mbps. Essentially, this is changing the way we do business, shop, bank, watch TV and communicate.
Mobile phones aren’t the only devices able to take advantage of a superfast 4G connection. Businesses and home users can connect to the internet with a 4G router, such as the ones shown beneath this article. Here are 5 benefits:
Your 4G LTE connection can be shared to multiple WiFi devices, but also wired devices, and peripherals such as printers, too. This allows you to create a complete temporary/mobile office in virtually any location.
4G is ideal for users unable to get conventional adsl or cable broadband, for example in rural and/or remote areas. This can be further enhanced with 4G antennas. Please call our experts for more information.
Perfect for temporary locations, as an alternative to fixed line broadband solutions. A 4G router is great for exhibitions and trade shows, or for demonstrations requiring an internet connection outside of the office.
A 4G router can even be installed in buses, trains, or boats, allowing passengers to check e-mail or chat online while commuting or travelling.
Where it is too costly or too impractical to install a hard line, 4G wins hands down. Building sites are a prime example. Operations running from portacabins can remain connected to head office at all times.
You’ll be able to keep up and running due to a DSL/FTTH Ethernet WAN option on the 4G router, which allows for emergency fail-over connectivity if either your fixed line or mobile broadband fails. Ideal in the prevention of downtime for your business!
In addition to the benefits above, 4G also has a better response time than 3G, due to lower latency. This means that a device connected to a 4G mobile network will get a quicker response to a request than the same device connected to a 3G mobile network.
- 3 x 10/100 Base-TX RJ45 LAN ports; 1 x 10/100 Base-TX RJ45 WAN port (M301 / M301-G / M301-GW / M301-TG model).
- 3 x 10/100 Base-TX RJ45 LAN ports; 1 x 10/100 Base-TX RJ45 WAN port with IEEE 802.3at/af PoE PD standard (M301-TPG model).
- Multi-band support for FDD LTE / TDD LTE / WCDMA / GSM / LTE Cat4.
- Dual-SIM redundant design for resilience, failover and back up.
- Integrated dual detachable antenna against radio interference.
- LED indicators for connection and data transmission status.
- Industrial rated from -20 to +70°C or -40 to +75°C for use in harsh environments.
- -20 to +70°C (M301 / M301-G / M301-GW Model); -40 to +75°C (M301-TG / M301-TPG Model).
- Flexible power supply range of 10-32 VDC.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi standards compatibility (M301-GW Model).
- Industrial-grade IP40 aluminum case with DIN-Rail installation.
- GPS connector with gain external antenna for remote tracking (M301-G / M301-TG / M301-GW / M301-TPG Model).
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack management.
- RS232/RS485, DI/DO, Modbus and MQTT support.
- VPN tunnels, Firewall, TR069, Diagnostics, advanced routing protocols.
Now you should still recall; as it is been said that the better a review of a product is made the better chances of making the best purchase decision. Still, do you have any more questions or suggestions?… Drop them all in the box below and you will be attended to instantly.