How to Enable or Disable Windows Update 10, 8.1 & 8
It’s quite awesome to always update your window but in a situation where you are not using the genuine Microsoft Windows or your Windows Update refuse to Complete after so many triers.
Windows Disabled In-Built Camera | Steps to Disable the Windows Camera
Steps on how to Enable or stop or Disable Windows Update on 10, 8.1 or 8
- 1. Tap on your computer Menu Key and click on Desktop to show background Software Icons
- 2. Right click on This PC icon which should be at the Top Left corner of the desktop home screen
- 3. Select Manage from the option list at the Right Hand side
- 4. Double click on Services and Applications as you scroll down the page.
- 5. At the Right hand side you o double click on Services
- 6. Down the list to find and click on Windows Update
- 7. In this section is were you can select the main action you want to perform which can be
- Automatic. Meanwhile, you have to click on Stop or start button below if you want to disable or Enable respectively.
- 8. Click on Apply and finally, you click OK button.
Steps on Microsoft .Net Framework Offline Installer for Windows 10, 8.1 & 8
On the Microsoft Update site, click Change Settings. Scroll down the page, click to select the Disable Microsoft Update software and let me use Windows Update only check box, and then click Apply changes now.