Guideline on How to Delete your LinkedIn Account: How to Deactivate My Linkedin Account Completely
If you have a LinkedIn account and you want to delete it then follow the guideline on how to delete your LinkedIn account completely inside this article. LinkedIn is a popular platform with so many users all over the world. In Linkedin you can build your profile and set it up to the standard you want it to look like.
Firstly, some people confuse themselves more thinking that Linkedin is a social platform to text, watch videos and do stories in their profile.
Yes, linkedin is a social media but linkedin differs from other social platforms where the user can just upgrade their life career and pursuit.
It is also a social platform for connecting professionals and linking their profiles through various business organizations.
However, some users after registration notice that they cannot use it like other social platforms, then they would like to delete their account.
LinkedIn Account Set up & Delete
The said linkedin account has many users using the platform but first you have to set up your account and profile.
The main reason why some users go for linkedin is to promote their career and it serves mostly for job seekers.
Although, if you already have a job through linkedin, do not delete the account build your profile more to get more opportunities.
Some people who might have lost their password can al;so retrieve it through the link that will be sent by linkedin to their email.
However, we can look at the steps that you can take to delete the account, is very easy and will not waste much of your time.
You must know that linkedin has 3 basic options users can choose, hibernating feature, limit public visibility and to delete account completely.
It depends on the users choice, and it is best to go for limit public visibility if you do not want profile o be seen always.
Deleting the linkedin permanently shows other users will not see your profile again, you may miss out other engagements.
Removing a Linkedin Account: more FAQS on LinkedIn
Well you may have gone through this questions via thinking and I want to clear your doubts by giving a detailed explanation.
- How do I delete my LinkedIn account without logging in?
- Can you recover a deleted LinkedIn account?
- How do I remove my LinkedIn profile from Google?
- Why can’t I close my LinkedIn account?
- How do I edit my LinkedIn profile?
- Is it worth having a LinkedIn account?
- Can you delete LinkedIn messages?
- How do I delete my LinkedIn photo?
- Why is my LinkedIn profile not showing on Google?
- Can I upload video to LinkedIn?
- Is it easy to cancel LinkedIn premium?
more to see on the linkedin account via Guideline on How to Delete your LinkedIn Account:
Firstly, lets get a little information on these questions above…
You can delete without logging in; first, open the Linkedin app, select the settings and privacy button. Tap on account management and then click on change next to close account, finally select reason why you want to close the account from the option that will pop up. Click on next button and enter your password to close.
To recover the Linkedin back again, you can just log in with your details or use the link of the first linkedin account sent through the email. So you can use the link to log back again.
Therefore, you can remove your linkedin from Google by first editing the profile and URL, secondly you should off you public visibility and thirdly is to allow Google access it for some minutes then the change will be done.
To edit your linkedin profile first click on this icon “me” when you log into the linkedin account, click on edit, make small changes and then save, it is just very easy and simple.
Do you know that you can edit, place & delete photos on your linkedin profile. To do this- Go to the ME icon, you can adjust the photo size, make sure you set the photo to being visible, then to delete you have to click on the more icon next to the photo you already uploaded, you will see delete photo, click on it to delete the photo.
Finally you can also upload videos to your linkedin profile as well, just know where you want to share the videos and then upload it.
All deleting process involved in the linkedin account will be discussed below, follow up the steps carefully.
Save up your Data in Linkedin before Deleting (Guideline on How to Delete your LinkedIn Account)
Some users who wants to retain their data or information even after deleting their account should follow this steps below
- Click on the tool bar at the top side of the app
- Select your profile picture.
- At the menu button, click on the privacy and settings.
- Therefore, select download of data from the privacy button.
- You can decide to save up everything in your profile or part of your data by selecting it.
- Then click on request archive and wait for some hours for the data to be sent to you.
Delete your Premium Package your Linkedin Profile
If you no longer want the subscription package you are using in the linkedin then follow the steps below to remove them.
- Go to the toolbar when you log into your linkedin account.
- Select the profile picture at top of the tool bar.
- Move down to premium subscription settings and select it.
- Check at the right side of the premium subscription setting you will see cancel subscription.
- Then click on the cancel button to cancel the subscription.
- Finally, choose any reason why you want to deactivate the premium package.
- Then press on continue to cancel which makes the work complete, however you must select confirm cancel again.
Guideline on How to Delete your LinkedIn Account
- The first thing is to sign into your linkedin account.
- Go to your toolbar at the top side of the app and select it to see more options.
- Select settings and privacy in toolbar.
- Then next step is to click on the account button.
- Choose close your linkedin
- Choose any reason that makes you want to delete the linkedin account.
- Tap on the next button.
- Then click on close accoun
I hope the above steps offers solution to the linkedin account deletion that you seek for, subscribe to get more updates.