Citibank Credit Card Login | www.citicards.com Bill Payment
Citibank Credit Card Login allows cardholders to check their bills, redeem reward points, apply for a new card, etc. If you have a credit card and want to know the information required to visit the www.citicards.com Login page, this article will help you.
Citibank Credit Card
Each bank offers various kinds of attractive offers to people or its customer. Same as Citigroup Inc popularly known as Citi. It is an American multinational investment banking and financial service corporation. Its headquarter is located in Manhattan, New York City.
Citigroup provides banking services all over the world. It has a large number of the branch in all countries. Besides providing a regular saving account. They provide debit cards, credit cards, masters, or visa cards. If you have any type of card provided by the Bank can view information online.
The cardholder just needs to create an account. For your convenience bank placed a separate portal for this activity that is www.citicards.com. Where the customer can see balance, Bill Pay, status, etc.
Citibank Credit Card Account Sign Up
To register for Citibank Credit Card Net Banking Services follow the steps given below;
- Go to the official website of Citibank
- Click on the ”Register” option.
- Now select the account type for credit card and enter the credit card details.
- Read the terms and conditions and then tick the box again.
- After you need to authenticate the account information.
- Create a user ID and PIN after authenticating.
- After that, you can easily log in and take advantage of Citibank NetBanking services.
Citibank Credit Card Login
- Visit Citibank login page, whose URL@ www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action.
- At the top of that page, you will see the Login Option.
- Enter your user ID and Internet password.
- You are logged in
Citibank Card Bills Payment Procedures – www.citicards.com
To make payment;
- Log in to the Citibank card portal with your user ID and password.
- On the Credit Card section, click on “Pay Credit Card Bill”.
- Choose the amount you want to pay
- Click on “submit your request”.
- After submission, the amount will be deducted from your bank account and payment will be made immediately thereafter.
How to Change Citibank Credit Card Password
If you are a Citibank credit card user and want to change your password, you can change your password by following the given steps:
- First go to the Citibank Credit Card login page, whose information is given above.
- Then click on “Forgotten IPIN”.
- Now fill in the required details like your 16 digit card number, CVV, date of birth, etc. correctly.
- After filling in the required details, accept the terms and conditions, and click on proceed option.
- Bank will send OTP (One Time Password) to the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP from your mobile and click on the continue option.
- Then enter a new password.
- Re-enter the new password to confirm the password entered.
- Your password has been changed successfully.
Citibank Card Customer Care Service Phone Number
Contact 1 (800) 950-5114 for services and payments and Do see more guide on Merrick Bank Credit Card.